How to Use Facebook for WooCommerce Integration
Integrating Facebook store and WooCommerce is possible and will allow you to reach a much wider target audience.
It is also very simple to do this, in the blog post we will show you how.
Before going into detail, you need to know that the extension requires the WooCommerce version 2.6.14 and WordPress versions 3.0 and above.
If you have a WordPress site and Woocommerce installed then what you need is to follow these steps:
- Install Facebook for WooCommerce
- Go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Go to: WooCommerce → Settings → Integrations
- Choose Facebook for WooCommerce
- Get Started
This plugin is developed by Facebook and is available for free download.
You can install Facebook for WooCommerce like any other regular WordPress plugin.
- Navigate to – wp-admin→ Plugins→ Add new
- Upload and Activate the plugin
Now, you are done with the installation. Now, let’s start with the integration. In order to do that navigate to:
- Wp-admin → WooCommerce→ Settings
- Click on the choose a Facebook Page option and select a page from the drop-down. After selecting your page, click on the next button.
- Now, you have to choose the option import product and click the Finish button.
How am I impacted, as a company?
Most companies will be affected if you have an traffic from European countries you will have to comply with the new GDPR. Both personal data and sensitive personal data are covered by GDPR. Personal data, a complex category of information, broadly means a piece of information that can be used to identify a person. This can be a name, address, IP address… you name it. Sensitive personal data encompasses genetic data, information about religious and political views, sexual orientation, and more.