- Specifications: One full colour vector Logo design
- Concepts: 3 initial concepts presented, one to be finalised
- Final Artwork: Supplied as low resolution (web) and high resolution (print) format
Basic Brand Style Guide
- A basic Brand Style Guide detailing the various logo formats included and their applications.
- Specifications: Standard size, full colour artwork, printed on both sides, no special effects (embossing, foiling etc.)
- Final Artwork: Press quality PDF artwork with instructions for printers
- Specifications: A4 / Letter size, 1 main page + 1 continuation page, full colour artwork
- Final Artwork: The final artwork will be supplied as a Word Doc template, to be printed in-house by the client
- Specifications: A4 / Letter size, full colour artwork, printed on one side
- Final Artwork: The final artwork will be supplied as a Word Doc template, to be printed in-house by the client.
Social Media Banners
- Specifications: 2 x full colour artwork, electronic format, size TBC
- Final Artwork: The final artwork will be supplied as web quality JPEG / PNG artwork
- Specifications: Size TBC, full colour artwork, electronic format
- Final Artwork: The final artwork will be supplied as HTML / web quality JPEG / PNG artwork
- Up to 5 total pages
- Responsive (mobile-friendly) design
- Visual Design using Wireframes / Style tiles / Mockups
- CSS Customisation
- Image Slider with up to 6 slides
- Social media icons
- Blog setup + blog post image template
- Unlimited text
- Up to 30 images
- Basic On-page Search Engine Optimisation
- Basic Performance Optimisation
- Basic WordPress Security
Basic image editing for up to 30 images. Includes cropping and resizing.
The minimum ‘starting from’ price quoted is dependent on all the content (text and images) being provided upfront, where applicable, and in the right formats.
We offer maintenance and updates for 3 months are website launch. After these 3 months, we will charge for updates and maintenance.
The prices don’t include hosting or domain registration. (We will happily set up hosting for you!) We recommend Siteground or Xneelo for hosting.
Included in the price are up to 3 free minor revisions. If more revisions are required, they will be billed for at an hourly rate, and added to the final invoice.
1. Sharpening the Axe – Strategy
This is where I get to know who you and your audience and discover how to set you apart from your competitors. I define your key messages, plan your communication strategy and build your brand story.
3. Development – The Chop
With the preferred concept chosen I begin to develop the finer details of the design and apply it across all deliverables.Finally I deliver artwork that is ready for commercial use.
2. Cutting a Wedge – Design
With the positioning and strategy defined I move onto exploring a range of bold and contrasting creative concepts. The focus is on finding relevant, meaningful and creative ways to articulate what you want to say.
I manage all areas of design production and ensure the best final outcome. The project is launched into the real world and I stay in regular contact to gauge it’s success post-launch.