- 1-page full-colour bi-fold / tri-fold brochure, printed on both sides
- Final Artwork is supplied as a press quality PDF artwork.
- Includes image editing for up to 3 images.
- 1 x A3 / A2 / A1 full colour poster, printed on one side only
- Final artwork supplied as a press quality PDF artwork
- Image editing for up to 3 images (high-resolution images to be provided by client).
Printing Costs are not included in the price.
Included in the price are up to 3 free minor revisions. If more revisions are required, they will be billed for at an hourly rate, and added to the final invoice.
Unless stated otherwise, up to 3 design concepts will be presented per deliverable, one of which is to be chosen to be finalised.
Printing and production costs are not included in any of the Branding or Print Design Services. However, I can help source printing quotes and oversee printing for a negotiated handling fee.
1. Sharpening the Axe – Strategy
This is where I get to know who you and your audience and discover how to set you apart from your competitors. I define your key messages, plan your communication strategy and build your brand story.
3. Development – The Chop
With the preferred concept chosen I begin to develop the finer details of the design and apply it across all deliverables.Finally I deliver artwork that is ready for commercial use.
2. Cutting a Wedge – Design
With the positioning and strategy defined I move onto exploring a range of bold and contrasting creative concepts. The focus is on finding relevant, meaningful and creative ways to articulate what you want to say.
I manage all areas of design production and ensure the best final outcome. The project is launched into the real world and I stay in regular contact to gauge it’s success post-launch.